Thursday 23 October 2014

Peer assessment analysis







Strengths:

- I have a lot of in-depth research
- Clearly expressed my points that I want to make
- Very detailed. I go in a lot of detail and break everything down
- Good mix of images and text
- Clearly demonstrates that I know what I am talking about

Weaknesses:

- Not much variation on media used. Need to embed more media
- My posts can be too long and look like a wall of writing. 

Reflection 
Looking back on this feedback i have decided to include more media rich content instead of writing a wall of text. This will help push my marks into L4 and keep my blog fresh. the feedback told me that the amount of detail in my blog posts is good so I'm going to keep that going through out my work. But on the other hand some people didn't like the amount of words i used so I'm gong to take a conscience effort to cut down on the word count or try and summarize better.












No comments:

Post a Comment