Thursday 9 October 2014

Interview with target audience





Reflection 

The interview with my target audience was a great success for getting to know my target audience. What I learnt was that my TA want a colorful, informative front cover. This means using plugs to advertising what content is inside the magazine and the main image has to do with something inside the magazine as well. the audience want a quick synopsis of what to expect inside from the front cover. So if I am reviewing a new album then it must be said on the front cover. This also applies to the contents page as well. Users want an easy experience where all the information is presented clearly and not very hard to use. Correct page numbers with detailed blurbs will help with this. Also for the main articles little images next to the blurbs will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment