Thursday 27 November 2014

Reader Profile

This is the reader profile for my music magazine. I collected the data from my survey that I posted on survey monkey. The results painted a picture of what the average reader would be interested in and the things that they would own.  

The mood board above shows me what my reader profile enjoys to do with their free cash and time. The age range likes to use technology to communicate and use it to consume content. The readers favorite activities include drinking with friends, listening to music, looking for new clothes and using tech.  

The genre of the magazine fits with this kind of 'student' lifestyle. while doing research for the reader profile i also found out that my target audience doesn't have much money. So to help them i will be making the price of my magazine cheap so that the target audience can afford to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment